So we finally did more yard work. We ran out of brick and then were out of town and then it was really hot. We finished two parts, outside the fence and one side of the yard, and it looks great.
Right side of the yard.
Outside of the fence. We added a few bushes and finished the rock and added some bigger rocks to the side.
We cleaned out the flowerbeds in the front yard. Today I'm going put matting on it tonight and then we'll put the rock. Again we are out of brick, but we hope to move all the rock by the weekend.
It's coming along better and better. It might take a year or so for the grass to look good at all. We have had a few neighbors stop to tell us that they really like what we are doing and they are glad someone is finally taking care of the yard.
2 comments:
I love it, you have done so much.
Looks great.
Mom
I love it, you have done so much.
Looks great.
Mom
Post a Comment