Well the Super Bowl is on and I really don't care about it so I thought I would blog. Nothing too exciting has happened. This last week we were all sick. We went to Applebees and that night the boys and I got sick. Then the next day Brad got sick. It may have been food poisoning or it may have been the stomach flu, but either way I will never eat at Applebees again, thinking about it makes me sick. We got the boys some suits. They came un-tailored so right now they are getting fixed, but we took some pictures with just the tops on. These pictures show the boys exactly how they are and their attitudes.

Beck LOVED it. He was Mr. GQ in it and was happy to pose.

Camden on the other hand wasn't. It was a pain getting him to put it on, then a smile... well this is him showing me teeth. (He now has to be called Camden, you call him Cam he freaks.)

This is his thumbs up. It seems painful.

Emery the other day must have been really tired. She laid by Brad and he rubbed her head for maybe 2 min and she was out. It was an interesting way to fall asleep.


I can't wait for warmer weather. I want the kids to go outside more then they want to go out. Emery loves being outside though and asks all the time to go.
Ahhh so cute.
So the other day at church I noticed Beck had something in his mouth. When I asked what it was he said gum, well we didn't give him any gum. I asked him where he got it and he proudly said my nose. Yumm nose gum. He says and does some interesting things. He likes making people laugh.
1 comment:
The "nose gum" story almost made me toss my cookies. Gross. Snazzy duds the boys have there!!
Post a Comment