Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lots of yard work

I has been beautiful all week/weekend so we did more yard work. I'm already getting sick of it, but once the hard stuff is done, I think it will look good and not be so bad. We got a bunch of bushes, flowers and trees. The yard is really starting to look good, it's nice to have some color in it.
This is the start of our retaining wall. We are going to plant two trees (they are in the background) here. I think it will turn out really nice when it's done.
Our little flowerbed. I love all the colors of flowers. Now we have to keep the boys away from it, they have already picked a few flowers.
Some of the bushed we got. I like how it looks along the fence and how it turned out.
This side looks a little fuller and better now that we planted a few more things.
Brad started the brick here, and we added bushes.
Another picture of the fence. (and yes we still have rock.)
This is in the back. It kind of finished this section and adds some color. The best part of the warm weather is...
GRASS!!! That patch stuff might be working. Grass has started growing. It's so nice. Not a lot, but still something gives up hope. We are no where near done, but I love how it is looking so far.

No comments: