Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Camden Update

Camden is such a handful. When he is happy he is so happy, but when he's mad or sad he's really mad or sad. There isn't a middle ground with him. I really think he would love to be an only child. He likes bugs, not as much as Beck, but he would love to be inside in the AC watching TV or playing the iTouch. He loves to be alone with just Brad or I. Cam has to be involved with things too. They have been doing chores and they helped mow the lawn. The next week Beck asked to help, but Cam didn't come out. He was mad and when I asked what was wrong he started to cry and said I only let Beck help and not him. Yeah I cried with him and learned that I need to ask him to help me. He is more motherly. If Emery is sad, he tries to make her happy, well unless she is being mean to him. Cam has found drawing and painting and loves to do both. I love to watch him draw, he is so proud when he gives someone something he drew. I love when he is happy and smiles. He has the best smile.
He still loves to have his picture taken and will pose for it.
Cam loves to swing and loves the baby one. If I say they are too big for it he will tell me he is a baby like Emery so he can swing in it. The only time ever he likes to be a baby.

Cam is defiantly more sensitive then any of the other kids and takes a lot more patience from me, especially when he refuses to walk in the middle of a store. While I wish he didn't cry as much, I hope he stays sweet always. I can always get a hug from him.

No comments: