Thursday, August 26, 2010

Camden's "Good" Idea


I got the car serviced today and a worker happened to walk by and say hi to the boys, so Beck had to tell him all about Moe and Chewy. He even asked if the guy wanted to come and see them. At least he's nice, maybe too nice. The guy asked if they wanted a balloon, and of course they did. When we got home they kept getting stuck up on our vaulted ceilings, but the strings were long so it wasn't bad. Well Cam's I guess got stuck in the kitchen where he could quiet reach it, and this is what he did so he was tall enough. All I saw was him come out with his balloon. I didn't see this till after the fact. He is lucky he didn't fall. The things they think of, really, where do they come from.

No comments: