The next thing that happened that was great was my dad was made the Bishop of the 6th ward. He is so nervous but we all know he will be wonderful at it. He is the most caring person and has been in a bishopric since I can remember. It was weird for him to be sitting with us, and not on the stand. He has a great support with my mom. I am so proud of my parents and for the great example they are and for the example my dad is on holding the priesthood. I know it's going to a busy 5 years for him, but I know my dad is going to do great.
This is on of my favorite pictures of my dad and I. It's actually a picture of a picture, our scanner wasn't wanting to work for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment