Tonight we did
FHE (Family Home Evening) and I did the lesson on being reverent. I got the bodies to have them learn what to do to be reverent. Like fold your arms, listen with your ears, don't talk... stuff like that. Then I found some crazy face stickers, so I figured they would have fun with that. Just an FYI, all the stickers are face parts, eyes, mouth, nose and facial hair.
This is Emery's. She just stuck stickers all over but she loves stickers, so she had a lot of fun.

This is Beck's. His people on the
bottom are Brad (blue nose) him, then Cam. The person on the top is Jesus.

This is Camden's. From Left (looking at it) to right on the bottom it's Big foot, Cam, Me, Brad. Top is Beck (who is in undies) and Emery. We are all on a cheese earth, so we always have food to eat.

Earlier in the day we went to Fred Meyer and I let the kids pick out treats. Can you tell the color of frosting?
No comments:
Post a Comment