This past weekend Brad, his parents and I went to a BYU football game. As a family we bought season tickets, so we all have one or two games we get to go to. Since I haven't started clinicals yet, it was the perfect time for me to go. It was my second live football game but first BYU game. It was actually a lot of fun. The BYU fans are really loyal and get into the game. This is what the sky looked like at the beginning of the game. It rained a little bit, but once it stopped it was a perfect night for the game.
Everyone got really excited when the team finally came out onto the field. It was fun during the game to hear all the fans get really excited with the plays then really mad at the refs for bad calls. You get to hear a lot of commentary from the people around you.
Once thing I thought was awesome was in the background of the stadium was the temple and at night it was all lit up for you to see.
I can't say I'm a die-hard fan of football or BYU now, but I would go to another game. We had a fun long weekend without kids. It's nice to get away, but it's also nice to come home.
No comments:
Post a Comment