Saturday, April 11, 2009

Crazy happenings

This is a just a crazy story that we still don't know what happened. The other night we started to watch "Day the Earth Stood Still," (lame) so we went to bed. At about 1:30 A.M Emery woke up, but the monitor wasn't on and I was really tired so I didn't hear her, but Brad did (or so I thought). Something woke me up and I got up to get Emery and saw Brad holding her coming towards our room, (I remember thinking that he would be mad I didn't hear her and he had to get up with her) so I went and got a drink. He came into the kitchen and then I took her and went and fed her. I remember looking at the clock and turning on the monitor before I got back in bed. So the worst part is... Brad doesn't remember ANYTHING, not Emery waking up, not getting her, not bringing her to me, NOTHING! Which freaks me out for a few reasons. Maybe he was sleep walking, or as he says, maybe it wasn't him. I know it was real and I remember it all, but he doesn't.

No comments: