Sunday, April 19, 2009

Summer?

It was so nice today so we decided to set up the pool and let the boys play. They had a ton of fun.
This is how they started.
Then the shirts comes off....
And next the pants. I censored the not to be shown parts.
Without clothes they seemed to have more energy.
It's supposed to be nice the rest of the week, so we might be in the pool a lot.
As for everything else.. orientation was Thursday and it was good. I only work one day this week. We found a house we love. We are going tomorrow again to look at it and maybe put an offer down. If it works we hope to be moved by June 1st. Wish us luck.

1 comment:

Spectacular Six said...

QUOTE FROM YOUR BLOG:

"Without clothes they seemed to have more energy"

Kilie, I fought and fought and fought against posting this, but I couln't resist:

Without clothes, all men have more energy ... it's how we're wired.