So I don't have any pictures of all of this, but I wanted to remember it so.... First happened Friday at lunch. Emery eats everything off the floor, but nothing on her food try. She put something in her mouth and crawled to Brad. We saw her swallow and then choke (not what she put in). She's usually really good with getting things up, but this time it wasn't working. Emery was really fussy and kept acting like it was bugging her. She was breathing fine, but still it was bugging her and she would choke every once in a while. We took her in and they couldn't see anything, but they did an x-ray just to make sure. Nothing was there, it just must have scratched her throat. She is the first of our kids to have an x-ray and she did awesome. I laid her down and she raised her hands and put her legs down. One shot and it was over. That was the freaky part of the weekend, then today she took her first steps. She did a little at church, so I tried again at home. She did a few more times, then got tired. I give it two weeks and she should be going all over. I bribed her with gum to keep going and it worked... till the gum was gone.
Really nothing else has happened. We have taken a break from yard work and probably won't do the grass till next Spring. School is going well for both of us. Brad is really ready to be done, and I'm going back and forth on what I want to really do. I'm not sure what to go into anymore. I had my first enrichment activity (I'm the leader). I was SOOOOOO happy to have it over with, and it turned out pretty well. They said to plan for 50 and 20 came... but it was still good. Next is Super Saturday... AHHHH I'm trying not to think of it.
The boys are doing great. We are doing a Preschool between Emily, Michelle Heidi (Danny's wife) and me. We switch weeks and so far the boys love it. The first week they wore their backpacks all week. (it's every Wednesday). They say some funny things and are getting so smart. Cam knows all the letter to his name, although if you ask him to spell it he doesn't know what that means. He loves Super Why too and gets 90% of the letters. Beck is Mr. Funny (thanks to Brad). The other day he came up to us and said "We can either get a toy, watch King Kong the dinosaurs or Ice Age 2 the Dinosaur, that's your only choice." After laughing I said watch Ice Age, so he went to ask Dad, he wanted to get the toy. So we let them choose all we did that day, and yes they did get a toy.
No comments:
Post a Comment