Friday, September 25, 2009

Emery's B-Day

I can't believe Emery is already one year old! It went so fast. She is so funny now. She screams all the time, especially when the boys take a toy or she wants something. She is a very happy baby. Emery is getting better with dairy but she still can't have a lot of milk. She has 6 teeth, but she just got them all in 2 weeks when she was 11 months. She crawled at 10 1/2 months and is starting to walk. She plays with toys like her brothers do, and is jabbering a lot like her brothers do. She still doesn't eat much solid food, but she's getting better. Emery is really attached to me, unless Brad gets home, then she doesn't want anything to do with me. She's into the toilet because she thinks its juice, which is one of the words she can say, along with drink, mom, dad, Camden, Beck, mine (or course), this, Bye, hi and I'm sure more, but that's all I can think of now. Emery have the cutest smile and already is cheesy like Beck. I think she's really going to look up to her brothers and try to be like them.
Opening presents, she didn't get it at all, but liked playing with them.
Aunt Michelle made the cake and Emery loved it.



She was a little freaked out when we sang to her, but she got over it when she had her cake.
The cake Aunt Michelle made. It's so cute, I love what she does.
Her real Birthday was Wednesday, so we have a little party with just us. She liked the cake then too... well mainly the frosting.

This is our cheese ball baby, but she sure is cute. I love having Emery in our life, she brings us joy everyday and makes me laugh all the time. I know her brothers love her too.

No comments: