Saturday, October 31, 2009
Happy Halloween!!
Tonight was Halloween and the kids had a lot of fun with it. They got Trick-or-Treating more this year and really liked getting candy. Every house we went to the boys would ask if they had a dog or cat and a few they tried to walk into, I guess we have some rules to go over with them. When we got home they all had a sugar high, but that wasn't too bad because it's day light savings and we wanted them to stay up later in hopes they would sleep in tomorrow, we'll see if that works in our favor or not.
Brad and I were TMNT. A T-shirt and a hat, wonderful costume.
This was Beck a little while ago. We actually forgot his mask tonight, but he really never liked it on, so it wasn't too bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! I'm glad I got to see everyone in their costumes! Those Wolverine claws are awesome. Emersyn is so cute; its cool that the hair bow matches so well. That's one that you made right?
Post a Comment