Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Kids

Nothing really exciting or big has happened, but I haven't put up pictures in a while so I thought I would.
I couldn't find Emery today, but when I did, she look the blanket out of Rudy's bed and took the box into our room and was sitting in it, she thought she was pretty funny. She likes moving things around.
We usually put her to bed with a bottle, but it makes her wake up at night, so we are starting to give her a bottle before bed and then let her put herself to sleep, well she does get her Binky, we'll take that away later. The first nap time really didn't do anything, she fell asleep on the couch. She has done pretty well though, let's hope it keeps up.
Rudy is getting more energy and sleeping less, oh and biting more. When he does sleep he sprawls out. He's getting bigger too, but he's still tiny and weights nothing. The boys are so mean to him. The kick him and hit him. He bites to play and they don't get that. He licks Emery a lot and when he does it makes her get a little rash, so we have to watch that.
Emery has such an attitude. She's funny though. Here she just made herself comfy after drinking her bottle. She sat like that for a while watching TV.

Beck is a little nicer to Rudy then Cam is. Rudy will sleep on Beck and he thinks it's pretty cool.

No comments: