Saturday, November 21, 2009

Next Phase

Well a little more has been done to the toy room. It's looking completely different but really good. Here is Iron Man on the opposite wall. Brad is still going to paint "Hero Up" under it, and after a few touch ups the painting will be done.
Next thing that has been done was we started on the desk today. I have to be honest and really didn't think it would turn out well, but so far I'm really impressed; it looks good. The boys didn't like all the noise. Cam was already wanting to sit up to it and color tonight, so I know it will get a lot of good use out of it.


So on the left (near Hulk's hand) there will be drawers, it they work out, those might be hard to do. The next area is the desk part, so there will be a chair. Then there will be two shelves open, and the last area will just have a door on it to store some of the bigger toys. We are going to stain the wood when we are done building it. Brad has done a really good job so far, I can't wait for it to be done.

No comments: