We had our 6 month check up at the dentist today. The boys were so excited to go, probably because they have a treasure box and also get a new toothbrush. I love the place we go to. They only do as much as your child will let them do. So Beck only had his teeth counted, he really just wanted a toy. Camden let them actually polish them and so did Emery. I'm glad they aren't scared of the dentist, I hated going when I was younger. Here they all are in the chair.


Camden really got into it.


Emery had to follow what Camden did, but she seemed to like getting them cleaned, now she just has to let us do that at home.

I think Camden just liked to look at it in the mirror.

The Doctor came and checked their teeth at the end. Emery was done by then, so we didn't force her to do it, but both boys didn't mind. Here is Beck with the Doctor.
Now until another 6 months is up, I'm sure the kids will ask about it often if we get to go again, that's what happened last time.
No comments:
Post a Comment