After we went and saw "Tangled" which was a really cute and funny movie. I liked it a lot and so did the kids. Now we are all relaxing and enjoying knowing Brad has the day off tomorrow.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Thanksgiving
This year we had Thanksgiving at our house. It was the year to have it at the Barnes, but since Grandma and Grandpa are on their mission, most just went to their in-laws. We decided to have Teresa, Brad's sister, her kids and LeeAnna. It was a lot of fun. Brad wanted to fry a turkey. I was a little nervous at first. A huge pot of boiling oil... but I have to say it was SO good and wasn't that hard to do.
I know it looks a little black, but it was so juicy and tasty.
After dinner we played on the Kinect on the XBox. It's a lot of fun to watch people play it. Can you guess what they are doing?
After we went and saw "Tangled" which was a really cute and funny movie. I liked it a lot and so did the kids. Now we are all relaxing and enjoying knowing Brad has the day off tomorrow.
After we went and saw "Tangled" which was a really cute and funny movie. I liked it a lot and so did the kids. Now we are all relaxing and enjoying knowing Brad has the day off tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment