Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Concert

So I don't have a picture of tonight, I forgot my iPod, but I went to my mom's choir concert. She sings with the Magic Valley Choral. It was such a good concert to go to. I wanted to go to hear her and support her. She has gone to so many of my piano, band and choir concerts, which I know weren't half as good as this was. I also wanted to go to hear them sing "Were You There." My mom and Grandpa Arrington used to sing it every Christmas together. I do have to admit I got a little teary as they sang it, but it was so good to hear that song again and see my mom sing it. She and Michelle did amazing.
The kids still can't wait for Santa. The excitement is growing so much they can hardly hold it in. They want to open their presents all the time. I think Christmas day will go too fast for them.
Beckham the other day was asking about the baby, which the boys do a lot. He asked that when this baby comes if we give Emery back? I told him no, we will keep both of them. He couldn't get it at first, but when he realized I meant what I said he freaked out and wasn't happy we were going to have both of them. I'm not sure what brought it on. Ever since then he has been really compassionate with me. Beck only likes to give a hug or kiss if he asks for it, and he has been hugging and kissing and telling me he loves me a lot. I love it, but it's weird considering what started it. Cam can't wait for the baby. He's excited... for now.
Emery has discovered her voice. She talks all the time and constantly. I'm with her all the time so I understand most of what she says, but most people don't get it.
Camden has gotten even more into coloring. He could spend all day coloring if we would let him. He only wants to color on blank paper though. He's getting really good at coloring things too. Some looks like what he colors.
Brad will finish school in May, which he can't wait for, neither can I. I am still just waiting for the morning sickness to end all the way and get back to eating and not worrying if I'll get sick or not. This has been the worst pregnancy for me, yes so far, worse then the boys. I know in 6 months-ish this all will be worth it. The boys are excited to come to the ultrasound at 20-ish weeks to see what we are having.

No comments: