Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Crazy Story

We have a crazy,awesome story for you all. About a week and a half ago I got a message on Facebook from someone named Sandro. He said he saw our blog of Kick Buttowski and he was the creator of the show and that he would like to send us some stuff for being fans. I have to be honest and when I first saw that he was the creator I thought, crap can we get into trouble for painting that? I emailed Brad and told him right away, and after a little research for make sure he was who he said he was we emailed him back with our address. Today we got the package. The kids were so excited, and we finished their room with some sweet gear straight from the creator of the show.
They had to be like Kick on the shirt.
He signed some of the things he sent, which is really awesome to have.
Well I guess we're not 100% done with the room, I still need to paint one wall.
Emery doesn't quiet get how to do the Kick hands, but she tired.
We figured the dresser would look better with this and not Wolverine and Hulk anymore. The boys think they have a new dresser.

This whole thing was so crazy and awesome. Sandro has been awesome for sending us this stuff, and of course for making Kick Buttowski. Now we have something to remember this for a long time, and I'm sure the boys will.

1 comment:

Jason & Jenny said...

That's awesome that he really sent the stuff-crazy cool!