Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Smile

Jackson has been smiling the past few days. It may be gas, but it's still cute to see. He is getting so big, but I love chubby babies. He's been doing better at sleeping. The most he sleeps at a time is 3 hrs. I never thought I would be happy for 3 hours of sleep.
Aren't these the three cutest boys? They defiantly look related.
Here is a little smile. He smiled a lot until I got the camera out.

Emery loves to kiss him all the time.

I can't believe he's 7 weeks now. He's a big boy and very cute.

He also has been "talking" a little lately. It's cute to hear his little noises. We'll say he's talking and the kids don't get how it's talking. Tonight he was on our bed and I was laying next to him and he talked for about 10 min. He's going to have to be loud with the older three kids being so loud already.




We got our computer back finally, so I can blog when I want to. Even though I don't sleep a lot at night, I don't really like napping during the day. When I do, I have a hard time falling asleep at night, then I'm more tired the next day. I was trying to think of things to do during quiet time to keep me busy and so I decided a few things. I am taking one day a week to work on each kids journal. I used to keep a journal for them but stopped for a while... well over 2 years! I know this is like a journal, but I write more small stories of things they have done in their journals. Monday is the day I work on Cam's, Tuesday Beck's and so on, although I need to get one for Jackson still. Each day if I have time I have been doing some small sort of exercise. Friday will be my rest day, if I need it. That way if I am tired the next day, at least I'll have Brad here Saturday to help me. A few days a week I want to go on a bike ride/walk with the kids too. We'll see how it works out. I've done pretty well this week though.

No comments: