I have found a new website that I LOVE. It's called Pinterest and it has so many fun and good ideas of things to do and make. For FHE we did one of the things I found on there. We made ghosts and skeletons. The kids chose which one they wanted to make. Cam made a skeleton. The head wasn't what he wanted so he made the face look mad.
The other kids made ghosts with their hands and feet. Beck drew the faces on his.
Emery's got a little crazy.
Everything goes in Jackson's mouth.... He didn't cooperate with his hand, but he has some chubby feet.
We found what we are doing for Emery for Christmas on there too. We are making her a dress-up station. She changes all the time and we think she will love it. I have found a few different outfits on the website that I can make. Here is a tutu and soon to be pompoms.
Then I made a fairy headband. This one was my idea... yep I'm getting creative.
The another tutu. I need to add more color to this one another way, but she loves skirts and tutus. I am going to make some animal masks and a few other things and then hopefully we can get some costumes on sale after Halloween for it too. I can't wait for Christmas to come this year. Kids make it so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment