The kids loved Halloween this year. On Friday they went to Grandma and Grandpa Arrington's ward party, then had a sleep over there. Then on Saturday it was our ward party then Trick-or-treating on Monday. Needless to say they have a ton of candy, but they all had a blast.
Emery this year was Rapunzel from Tangled. She makes the perfect Princess.
Camden was a robot. We had to paint his face for the church parties.
Beck was Ben 10. He is obsessed with this show and it was an easy costume to make.
Jackson was a monkey and the cutest monkey there is.
Since we got stuff to paint Cam's face, Brad decided to use some of the make up for himself. Beckham didn't like his costume. He kept telling Brad to wash it off and asking him why he hurt himself. I just wore the turtle shirt I usually wear, I'm not big into dressing up. It's more fun to dress the kids up. Until next year when we get to do it all again.
No comments:
Post a Comment