Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ink Trees

I found a bunch of ink pads the other day and tried to thing of something the kids could do with them. I don't have any stamps, so that was out. I found this idea on Pinterest and the kids loved it. I figured it would keep them busy for 10 min, but they played with them for almost an hour. 
Emery used her whole hand, and even her belly on the back. That is why she doesn't get to wear a shirt when we do art work. 
 When the boys were done with the ink, the colored extra things on theirs. Cam used the side of his hand to make his grass. 
 You can't see it that well, but on the left corner Beck made a blue person then drew a cat in the tree. He said the boys lost his cat in the tree and was sad. 

No comments: