Saturday, November 12, 2011

More Projects

We didn't do as many art projects that I wanted to do since Jackson was sick, but the kids had fun with the ones we did do. They made things with marshmallows and toothpicks. Emery made weights. Can't you tell how heavy they are?
 This is Beckham's house and a squid.
 This is Camden's house. I think he made a person, but ate him before the picture.
 Next we made Turkeys. Emery liked the big eyes. 
 The boys had to color all over the feathers. One of the purple feathers is Beck and the other is Cam.
 Beck has been really into using a pen of pencil and not crayons. You can't see because of his hand, but he drew feet. 
 I thought these would be good for church. They are Popsicle stick puzzles. I made a few with pictures of the family, then I let them paint their own. It is actually a lot harder then I thought to put them together. We'll see if they like them or not. 
 The purple is Camden's, yellow is Emery's and green is Beck's. Their puzzles are near impossible to do. Now I get to go onto Pinterest and find more projects to do.

No comments: