Monday, January 16, 2012

Bad Meal

I can not make Chicken Pot Pie well at all. I have tried a few times but it hasn't turned out well at all. I tried again the other day and it was the same out come. Brad and I tried it and wouldn't eat it, so we knew the kids wouldn't like it either, but being the mean parents we are we had them try it. You need to know that out kids will try anything we tell them. They are picky eaters but if we tell them they have to take a bit they will. This they would not. Emery got so upset that she had to even think of eating this. Doesn't she look so sad?

Beck finally took a bite but hated it, as you can see. You can hear Emery in the back crying. Cam was the only one who took a bite and he actually didn't mind it, or that's what he said. We went and got McDonald's instead. 

No comments: