Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sleeping

I am going through all the kids pictures and making books on Shutterfly for them. I am doing one book a year for each kid. In each book there is at least one page of different ways they have slept. Our kids tend to sleep in weird spots and in interesting ways. Camden would be the one who does this the most. We have a hard time keeping the boys in their rooms. Usually one of them ends up sleeping on the couch. They wait for Brad and me to fall asleep and sneak out. Cam the other night wasn't as quiet, and honestly I don't thing he was all awake. This is how he fell back asleep. Brad put him in his bed after this. 
 Since Emery doesn't take naps, anytime we go in the car she falls asleep fast. She must have been really tired to sleep in the cart at the store too. 

 OK I put Jackson like this, but babies look so sweet when they are sleeping. This is on a bean bag at my parents house. 

No comments: