Friday, February 10, 2012

Jacks Crawling

Yes, Jackson is off and moving around. He has been rolling and turning around to move for a while, but the other night he finally started to craw. I don't think he gets yet that it is faster for him to move that way, but it's fun to see him crawling. He also cut two teeth about 2 weeks ago, but he wouldn't ever let me take a picture of them. He has bit me a few time... not fun. Not the best pictures, but you can kind of see two white tops. 

He's cute when he sleep and he moves all over. I found out today that I'm pretty sure he talks in his sleep too. I kept hearing him talk when he was taking a nap, so I would go to get him, but he would still be asleep. Most of our kids make some sort of noise in their sleep. 
 You can see in this last picture a bottle. Yep, he is on the end of his nursing days. I have been sick the last week and it's just gotten worse. It ended up being a sinus infection and those take a few weeks to get over. I was just tired and irritable, so one day I just decided I was done. The first day he wouldn't eat all day, then finally at 6 or 7 he took a bottle. Today he's done great and doesn't seem to mind taking it at all. Oh, and he didn't drink the bottle in bed, we learned how bad that is with Emery. 


No comments: