Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day

Yesterday was Valentines day. The boys were so excited for school and to take Valentines. They were even excited to sit and write their names on all of the cards. I helped with their school party. It was a lot of fun, but 24 5 year olds is crazy. I don't know how their teacher does it everyday. 
I asked the kids why they loved Brad and this is what each of them said. 



 I actually don't like Valentines day. I never have, not sure why, but I just don't. Brad however does like it and he likes to do things. At about 9 am I heard a beeping noise and couldn't figure out where it was from. It took a few minutes but I finally found it on our Kindle and when I went to turn it off it said to look under the bed. There I found Dr. Pepper. I love Dr. Pepper! There were two more alarms for me to look other place. Each gift came with a funny note too. I love when Brad does cute things like this. 
 Brad loves PNB M&Ms so I usually get him some of those. The "I Love You Because..." you can write on with a dry erase marker and send little notes. I thought it would be fun to do for each other every once in a while. 
All in all it was a good day. We just hung out at home that night and watched a movie, which I love to do.

No comments: