Brad has way too much artistic gene in him to not do anything with it. He comes up with fun ideas all the time and recently he did two projects for the kids. We had these canvases in our room, which Brad painted a picture on. I was going to try something else with them, but what I wanted to do didn't work out, so Brad had to do something else with them. With all the super hero movies out he thought something having to do with them would be fun. He made a canvas for each of the kids. The kids got to pick the super hero they wanted to be on their canvas. They all love them and were excited when theirs was finished. I think they turned out really well.
The boys are really into "Adventure Time" right now. It's actually a pretty funny show. Brad though it was time to paint on the wall again so this is what he came up with. The kids love it and like to try and find the characters in the show that are now on their wall.
No comments:
Post a Comment