Friday, July 27, 2012

More Projects

This week we made a lot of treats. Tuesday we made Popsicles with juice and berries. I went out in the afternoon for a while with Emery and Brad gave the boys theirs but didn't take a picture of them... so all  I have is Emery's. 
 Wednesday we made rainbow cake in a jar. The kids loves mixing the batter to make different colors and having their own cake. They were convinced that each color tasted differently, even though they didn't really. 

 Thursday we went to the summer movies. We haven't gone all summer so I figured it was about time. The kids like going to the movies, although they wanted to go to the drive-in. 
Today we made Jello Gigglers. I remember making them when I was younger and I thought they were awesome. The kids liked playing with them. I'm not sure what Beck is going with his Jello man, but it looks a little creepy. 


No comments: