I forgot a few things in my post yesterday. Kids say some weird things, but they are fun to listen to. First Beck and Cam were playing and Beck said he had a secret for Cam...then he tooted in his face. Now that is super nasty, but it was a little funny. Brad was impressed he came up with that. They have been trying knock-knock jokes and they have not been funny at all, so the fact that a joke made us laugh was impressive.
On Saturday when I didn't feel well I didn't want to be touched either. Emery came up to me and tried to hug me and I told her I didn't feel well and I'd let her hug me later. She then told me that when she doesn't feel well I kiss her and hug her and she feels better and so she had to do that to me so I felt better. It was so sweet and I was emotional enough already, that just did me in. I gave her a big hug and kiss and told her thank you. I don't know how our kids got to be so sweet. When the kids have had to go to the hospital we have gotten them a toy or something for them to take so they aren't as scared. Beck said he wanted to get me a surprise too. I was sweet, although it was a new Skylander and a character he really wants. I told him a hug is all I want. He wasn't impressed. I love our kids, they are the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment