Camden had a checkup today. They took his first cast off so they could x-ray his arm. When they took the cast off his arm was so skinny and so dry. We washed it and I put lotion on it a few times, but it was really dry. The doctor said the bone is healing really well, but he wants it to be protected a little longer. Camden was excited to get another cast. His first cast he wanted blue until I saw the glow in the dark color. Camden was happy he got to choose another one. When we were going home Beck asked if he could sign this one. Apparently he never signed the first one. Beck was excited when he got to sign it. One of them, I'm not sure who, drew a creeper from the game Minecraft, that's what that green thing is. Here to another 4 weeks of showers with a bag on his arm.
No comments:
Post a Comment