Sunday, December 9, 2012

Snowmen

Yesterday we had our first scissor problem. Emery had taken a bath and after she gets dressed I tell her to go and get me a brush for her hair. She was taking a while in my bathroom but I didn't think much. When she came out I went to brush it and a bunch of hair fell out... She cut her hair. Thankfully it was in the back and bottom of her hair, so it's not too bad. We told her next time tell me and I will take her to get it cut. 
 Remember Camden's note to Santa that told him to take the money under the tree? Well today he got his bank and put it under the tree for Santa. Tonight we may have to take the money out so he thinks Santa took the money. 
Since we haven't had snow we had to make snowmen another way... doughnuts  The kids had fun with this, well I think more fun eating them. One of Cam's has arms, and all of Emery's have hair. She said it was her and me. 
 Jacks didn't make one but he did enjoy eating one. 
 I had Brad cut off all of the tips of the skewers and so he made this with the pokes. A dead snowman. 

No comments: