Thursday, January 7, 2010

Camden


Camden is SO different from Beckham, and while he may not be as easy going, he is such a great kid. He defiantly has the older sibling personality. He is Mr. Mom. If anyone does anything remotely wrong he is sure to let me know. Also he loves to help me do everything and anything. He has discovered coloring and drawing and will literally spend hours doing it. We have papers all over the house of his art work. I love how excited he is when he does a picture for someone, and he gives it to them. You have to see that face, but it is the cutest face and I know he knows he's done really good. He is too much of a lover though, Beck beats him up all the time, and so he cries a lot. He also has really sensitive feelings, and gets them hurt easily. Sometimes it breaks my heart because I don't know how to make him happy when he gets into one of his moods, and there is another face you have to see, its so sad (but a little funny/cute too). Cam follows a little too much and listens to everything you say or he hears on anything. Brad and I say Freakin' a lot more then we should and the other day he said, " Freakin' wheres my book and colors." It caught me off guard and it was so funny the way he said it, that we laughed.
We were in the car and they were fighting a little
and he turned to Beck and said "Just shut up,
don't talk to me." Ahh kids and what they pick
up and twins and what they say to each other.
Even though Cam can be a little much, I love his
personality so much.

No comments: