Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Few new picts

Nothing new really has happened, but here are a few cute picts.
Emery scratches her bum a lot and this is how she was walking around the other day.
Cam LOVES to have his picture taken, and he loves to pose.
Since Emery doesn't have the bottle, she has discovered food, and also pudding and yogurt. She loves them and eats all of it... well all but what ends up on her face.
She is becoming more attached to a blanket and this is how we found her near bed time. The bean bags are really nice to lay on.
School started today and I'm so excited to be actually going onto campus. This semester will be fun and interesting. Brad is going to work from home Tuesday and Thursday so I can go to class. I guess we'll see how this all works out, hopefully really well.

No comments: