Thursday, January 7, 2010
New Year, New Me
I know it's so cliche, but I really hope to make a few changes and when better to start then the beginning of the year. I looked at my journal and two things I noticed. Our resolutions from 2007, maybe one or two of the oh 20 combined, actually got done, and it's been over a year since I wrote in it. The computer is so much faster for me and so one change I want to make is keep a journal, a photo journal for the kids, and it will just be on the blog. So some posts may seem lame and not make sense, but at the end of each year I'm going to print it off and make it a little book. I'm finally sick of my 'baby weight' (well have been for a while, but haven't done anything). New me hopefully will be a little smaller too. I just hope to really enjoy the kids. I think all too often I get wrapped up in, well, blogging, Facebook, Emailing.... all the things that are "so important" (total sarcasm there in case you didn't get that). It's time to make time for play dough animals, rousing games of Super Hero Squad Chutes and Ladders and to find the coloring artist in me and enjoy the things that go way to fast. The last thing, well that I can think of now at least, is to become closer to my Father in Heaven and really study. My mom gave us a book "21 Days Closer to Christ" and I read the beginning and loved it. It can take more then 21 days, especially with school and kids, but it will be done. I'm really excited for the new year. My baby boys are SUNBEAMS!!! I swear they were born last week. Where did the time go? Brad will finish school and I hopefully will be able to start a the Surgical Tech program, or at least apply. Here's to a new and great year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment