I got the boys some ABC cards so they could practice their letters and be a little prepared for Kindergarten. When I was younger my mom would help us with our spelling tests by doing M&M tests. Each letter they get right they get a piece of candy. The packet has both upper and lower case cards, so they can actually get a lot of candy. I try to do it every two or three days. Beck went first. He did really well and only missed 23 the first time and 17 the second time.

Camden did really well. He missed 13 the first and 4 the second. Here in this picture it is a forced smile, he was in his weird week here.

Emery we just gave some candy. Although, when I was showing Beck "W" he paused for a min and she got it right, she knew "W." The second time I showed her the pictures and she got most of them right. Maybe I should get her to know her letters too.
I can't believe the boys go to school in August, but they are so excited and ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment