Tuesday, April 5, 2011

DNA


Beck is really into "Dino Squad," it's a really lame show that was on CBS and now of Netflix. A short review... it's a bunch of kids whose DNA changes and they can turn into dinos. The theme song mentioned DNA so Beck is really into DNA and talks about it all the time. He really has no idea what it is, and he's too young to get it. He came to me today and told me his DNA changed and now he's a sharp-tooth. I love the bucket tail. The imagination of kids is amazing.

So it's been forever since my last post because or computer is broken again. We can't upload, download or save, not sure why, but it's annoying. We haven't taken it in yet, and until we do, I'll need Brad's computer to do posts.

About three weeks ago I got a little sick, then Brad, then Beck. Beck had a little fever, but nothing big and all of us got better really quick. Last Tuesday Cam got a 102.2 fever (higher than Beck's) and it lasted till the next night. I took him to the Dr. and they just said he had what we did and it will go away soon. Well it was probably the worst week with him ever. Thursday his fever was gone, but he still looked sick. Any behavior I just figured was due to that. The next three days were worse. He never smiled, he was pale, couldn't get or make him eat, the littlest things would make him break down and cry, like if Emery touched his blanket he would cry for 10 min. He was just mad, depressed, and sick looking. He also lost some weight, which he doesn't have much to loose. Saturday we gave him a nap and I made his eat all his food (an hour ordeal) and Sunday we didn't do any and just hung out as a family and he ate all three meals. Sunday night was the first time he remotely looked like Camden since Tuesday. Monday he was 'back'. He woke up and smiled, ate without having to be told, talked, and didn't cry. We don't know what caused it. It's was such a bad, stressful week and I hope it never happens again.

No comments: