So I have gone to Target twice and was able to get two pretty good deals, or I thought they were ok. Maybe not the best, but a good start. When there are holiday weekends, there aren't coupon inserts, so its been a really slow start.
Today I went and in my first transaction I got 2 pkgs of size one Huggies and one pkg of pull-ups. They were on sale for $8.99 then for the diapers I had $3 off each one then $1.50 off the Pull-ups. (so $7.50 off total). Then when you bought three pkgs you got a $5 gift card to Target. With that I got the rest; 2 bottles of Bertolli (cost- $4.28 spent- $1.78 total) small Aveeno (cost- $2.69 spent- $0.69) and 2 pkgs of 5 gum (cost- $2.58 spent- $0.60 total). Since I used the gift card I got, I didn't spend any out of pocket. So total for today was $20.03 out of pocket.

I went once last week and got this stuff. Th Nivea was on sale for $3.04and I had a $3 off coupon for each one, so total the Nivea cost me $0.16. The Aveeno was $0.99 after coupon. The toothpaste was $2.19 and I had two coupons that equaled $1.50 off. The Bertolli I did wrong. I only got $0.75 off this one, I should have bought two and I would have gotten the deal I got today, but I was home before I figured it out and with gas it wasn't worth going back. It was good to have to try out though to see if I should go back and get some more. So this trip cost me about $5.30 total.
I am only out to get things I need or we'll use if we food storage it. I'm looking forward to when I can see more come off out food bill, now I just have to wait for more coupons to come in the paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment