It was a really fun evening with the kids and I am so excited for tomorrow to have a little vacation.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Early Birthday
Tomorrow Brad and I are going to Boise, so we celebrated my birthday tonight with the kids. They love birthdays and have been excited for mine. Brad took the kids shopping for tonight and he let them pick out the cake. The boys were excited for toys on it.
All the kids helped blow out the candles. Beck was next to Brad, so you can't see him here.
The kids were excited to give me the presents they picked out. The boys opened the ones they gave me. Camden got the black necklace. Emery got the socks, and yes, none of them match. I guess that's the style now. I might be a little OCD for these socks, but I'll still wear them. Beckham got me the pink jewelry. He picked his last and got it out of the toddler girl section. I know he got this one so he had more things then Camden did. He asked Brad if he thought I would like them and give him a big hug and kiss when I got them. I love how excited he is to get things for other people. I did give him a big hug and kiss and even wore them out tonight, clip-on earrings and all.
It was a really fun evening with the kids and I am so excited for tomorrow to have a little vacation.
It was a really fun evening with the kids and I am so excited for tomorrow to have a little vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment