Monday, August 1, 2011

New Rooms

I am so much like my mom, I love to change rooms around. We at first were going to put Emery and Jackson in the same room, but she wakes up around 6 or 6:30 am and I didn't want her waking him up, so he gets his own room. I also didn't want to paint the rooms a character because the kids grow out of them too fast, but I don't like white walls. Brad may complain I like to move stuff, but he does like painting stuff on the walls. The boys room I think looks good. Nothing too big, but it's something that can grow with them. Now we just need to get them new bed stuff.
This is Emery's old (and mine from when I was 10 ish) dresser. Without fail at least once a week Beck would come out with Camden's clothes on. Camden is 2 or 3 sizes of clothes smaller then Beck, so it looked interesting. With this they have their own sides and hopefully wear their own clothes.


Next is Emery's new room.

No comments: