Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of School

Can you believe that we have kids old enough for school? The boys have been waiting for so long for this day and it's finally here, their first day of school. They have been counting down the sleeps and were so excited today when they didn't have any left. I had them go in the afternoon because Camden is not a morning person and I don't want to fight with him yet. It will actually be nice to send them to school and then put the other two down for a nap. Brad took the day off to help take them to school and pick them up. Emery wanted to go to Princess School and was a little sad she didn't get to stay.
Beck got a little nervous and said he wanted to be with Camden. It was good they were near each other in class.

Camden was so excited. When we got there he said bye and wanted us to leave.

Beckham got into his coloring really fast and was fine after that.


Were guessing they had a good day. They said they had a lot of fun but that was about it. We asked them questions and didn't get much for answers other than they sang songs and they are excited for tomorrow. The bus was a little head ache. We decided to let them ride it home, but we didn't know and weren't told that they pick up the Jr. High first and drop them off, then go and get the elementary. So we thought we missed them and Brad went in the van to catch the bus. The bus was also late that they were meant to be on. I guess it will take a few days to get used to that, but they are excited to ride it tomorrow.
I didn't cry, they were too excited for me to be sad. It was just a little weird taking our kids to school, I don't feel old enough for kids in school. I'm sure the next few years will go by fast and soon we'll be taking Emery to her first day of school.

No comments: