Thursday, May 5, 2011

Brad's Birthday

Today Brad turned 29. He doesn't even want a to have a party or get together, so we usually just do things as a family. This year I let the kids decorate a small cakes each for Brad and they each got 4 candles to put in the cakes. When we sang to Brad they each blew out the candles on the cake they made, which they thought was pretty sweet.
I got some of the tube frosting for them to use. They turned out interesting, and they loved it.
Not sure what is up with the pose, but he wanted to do it. He also insisted on wearing pants and a long sleeved shirt today when the weather was so warm.
This is what we got Brad. He loves Jimmer Fredette, so I got him this shirts. There is a song called "Teach Me How to Jimmer.

No comments: