I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time in the pool this summer, but that's OK, the kids love it and it keeps them busy for a long time.
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Swimming in the Backyard
The weather has been nice for at least a few days. Yesterday we set up the pool and sprinkler. The kids has a lot of fun. I know it doesn't look nice out, but by the time we set everything up the clouds were starting to come in. It was still warm outside though. Emery got a hold of the hose and has a blast getting the boys. Beck was a good sport and let her spray him.
She got pretty good at getting the boys when they ran away.
She enjoyed it so much. I love her face in this.
I don't know why kids like sprinklers, they never actually really get in them. All the kids did was run around the water screaming.
Beck trying to drink from it. He was the bravest with the water.
I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time in the pool this summer, but that's OK, the kids love it and it keeps them busy for a long time.
I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time in the pool this summer, but that's OK, the kids love it and it keeps them busy for a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment