
You read that right, I registered the boys for school. I can't believe our kids are old enough to go. They were so excited to go into the school. Right now they say it's Greyson's school (their cousin who goes there). Registering twins is a lot of writing. There were a lot of papers to fill out. They also took us into a room and had each one write their name (Cam still spells his Cma), say some letters and numbers, and count. The teacher said they both did well, which I hope they do. I think I'm most worried that I sheltered them too much or they will get made fun of. I'm not sad they're going. We go tomorrow to meet the teachers, but what they don't know is their Aunt Teresa is one of the teachers there. I requested PM, thanks to Cam not being a morning or rushed person at all, and in the same class, but not Teresa's, she wouldn't get anything done with the boys in her class.
No comments:
Post a Comment