Since we colored egg yesterday there was no use in letting them go to waste, so I took the shells off of them and we made art with them. The kids thought it was pretty cool. I'm not sure how long the pictures will last because I'm sure there is some egg residue on some of the shells. Cam made a bunny. He liked that he could make a face.
Beck made a maze in his egg. I was showing him pictures of Easter Egg on the computer and one was a maze so he had to make one.
Emery did a basket but after Beck did his egg she was mad and wanted that. There wasn't enough shells for her to do something different, maybe she'll color it later. This is the last day of no school until May, but I'm sure the kids will want to do some sort of project before then. Time for me to get onto Pinterest again and find some.
No comments:
Post a Comment