Friday, April 27, 2012

Sad Day

I decided to try and apply for the Surgical Tech program at CSI. It's an 11 month program and what I want to do for a career. In any health care field you have to have all of your immunizations up to date, and well I don't. I never got any hepatitis shots and needed a tetanus booster. So today I went and got three shots. I am a wuss and was psyched myself out all day, thinking about how much they are going to hurt and suck. I told the nurse I was scared and they would hurt too bad. Well I over thought it. While it hurt a little, it wasn't near as bad as my mind was making it out to be.  Now I am one step closer to the program, next I need to hand in my application and keep my fingers crossed. I figure if it's meant to happen it will. If not this year then I will keep trying until I get in, but from my point of view so far, the worst part is over...well almost, I have to go back for two more shots. 

No comments: