Friday, June 15, 2012

First Week Down

I have a goal to not go crazy this Summer. Good goal, I know. I have been planning a different activity each day for the kids to do so they stay a little busy and hopefully not bug my. So far it hasn't been too bad. Monday the kids played Rock Band. They ask all the time to play it, but I hate getting all the stuff out. Greyson came over and played with the kids so it made it more fun for them all. Tuesday we made our own bowling. The kids had to take turns but they liked coloring the pins then being able to throw stuff in the house.



It was funny to see them try to aim at the pins. As you can see, Emery was a little off on her second throw. Wednesday we went to Hop2it. I love this place for the kids, but don't really like hanging out there. Jackson was able to play a little bit this time. He didn't really like the ball pit but loved when I held him and jumped. 
His balance standing on his own wasn't that great. 
 They got there new cars there and Jackson loved it. Emery would push him around for hours. I tired to get him out a few times but he just climbed right back into it. 
 Thursday we made books. It was kind of a lazy day and I didn't feel like cooking lunch so we went to the park for lunch. With it being down the street, I'm not going to waist gas in driving so the kids have to walk. They all wanted to ride something there. I was a little worried about Emery and her little trike but she did great and road the whole way there and back. 
Today we were going to swim, but the weather isn't being nice. I should know not to plan a day to swim because the weather doesn't cooperate with me when I do. I'm sure there will be plenty of other days to swim.

No comments: