Friday, June 1, 2012

Fun Day

The kids are getting more and more excited for school to be over. They have three days left and for those days I don't know how much they will actually be doing in school. Cam counts down everyday and is happy about it. Me on the other hand am not as over joyed. I have to admit I have loved school and it giving the boys something to do, although Emery will love having the boys home to play with each day. I am trying to get together projects and other activities to keep them busy for the summer. We'll see how that goes.
Lately I have noticed the kids looking at the blog when I do and they get excited when they see a post about them or with a picture of them in it. Today they all told me to take a picture of them for the blog and I couldn't resist. They were so excited about it. Camden and Emersyn must have loved the last Skylander picture that he wanted another one. 




Beckham is a secret spy. He's Secret Spy B. He said that's his name so when he's an adult and people hear his name they will just think he's a kid. I love the serious look on his face. 
 Yesterday was a busy crazy day, definitely not one to be repeated. I went to my parents house so someone was there when a company came an picked up something, that wasn't bad. The kids played and were pretty good. We got ready to leave and Beck couldn't find his shoe. I still don't know how he lost it because they were only in one room the whole time. We look for a long time for it because I was planning on going a few other places before I took the boys to school but thanks to the no shoes we had to go home. Jacks fell asleep on my lap while we waited for the people to show up. He kind of pushes his way to where he wants to go and then he just crashed.
 Just as we pulled up to the house the bus pulled up. I thought it was sweet because then I could go and do the things I needed to and the boys could get on the bus. Cam ran to the bus but Beck still only has one shoe. He ran into the house and I told the bus driver to wait a second he would be right out, then I went in to hurry Beck up (which it had been like 10 second, so not a long time). I get in and to the hall and Beck is running with his socks and shoes in his hand and runs out the door. Then I hear the bus leave. I went outside to make sure Beck got on and didn't see him. I figured he got on but asked Emery and she just said he went that way. Thankfully there was a neighbor working in her yard and she said Beck ran after the bus... I told Emery to go inside and stay with Jacks and I would be right back. I ran after Beck and by the time I got his attention he was halfway up the next block. He turned around to come back and then Emery comes screaming and crying after me. It was a "something happened" cry. I thought something happened to Jacks so I ran back home to find Jacks OK. Then Emery came to me and we waited for Beck. I was so annoyed with the driver because I asked her to wait and it was maybe 30 seconds to get Beck back outside and now I had to wait 25 min to take Beck to school. After all that I didn't feel like making lunch and waiting for Emery to eat and the boys got to eat at school so I didn't have to worry about them, but we still had to go to Jacks one-year check-up at the doctors at 1, so we went to McDonald's. The kids ate and I relaxed. I was finally able to do my errands after the appointment, but I was so happy to be home that night. It was a busy and crazy day. 
 

No comments: