Saturday, June 2, 2012

Homemade Drive-in

There really haven't been any kids shows in the drive-in this year and the kids love to go, so we decided last night to make our own. Each kid got their own box to make it how they wanted. All the boys made robots, which worked since they watched "Transformers." Cam's is a fire guy, that's what he said. 
 Beck's had only one arm hole in case he needs to get gas... I guess good planning on his part. 
 Emery wanted a girl robot with a skirt, but once she sat on it the skirt broke off and so she did her's this way. 
 All the kids had a great time. Greyson stayed the night and I think he had a lot of fun too. Jack's wanted treats so he got to join in the fun a little bit. 

I think this is more fun than the real drive-in, so we'll have to do it again. 

No comments: